COVID-19 Update To Services
Updated November 30, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak and in response to recommendations from the Provincial Health Office, all Cameray staff will be working predominantly from home until further notice. Cameray is currently opening our office to limited in-person services as of June 2020, however most client groups and sessions will continue to take place virtually. Our agency continues to follow recommendations from our Provincial Health Office (PHO) and WorkSafe industry standards to guide our restart plan. Our priority is to keep our families and staff safe. Staff are checking emails and voicemails regularly, although it may take slightly longer than usual to get back to you. We are also accepting new referrals and are providing services via telephone, video, and online. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
Please note that, due to COVID restrictions, our office hours are limited and may change without notice when staff are ill. If you are making an unscheduled visit to the office, we encourage you to call our admin desk at 604-436-9449 Ext 0 before heading over.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Updated February 2021
- Cameray Safe Restart Highlights for Children and Families
- Information Regarding Re-Opening Offices
- In-Person Session Information Sheet
Child and Family Counselling Program:
– Most counselling sessions will be via phone or video chat until further notice. The counselling program is currently taking on new referrals, however, there is still a waitlist for service. The counselling program will be offering limited in-person sessions for children and families as deemed necessary.
Parent Support Program:
– This program is for parents who are expecting or have at least one child under the age of 5. The program is currently open to new referrals and has no waitlist. Most individual support sessions will be held via phone or video chat until further notice. There will be limited in-person sessions for Parent Support clients as deemed necessary. All groups are running online via Zoom. Click here if you would like to see a calendar of groups being offered.
Child Victim Support Services:
– This program is for children who have been victimized or have witnessed a crime. The program is currently taking on new referrals and meeting with clients via phone or video chat. Limited in-person sessions may also be available as deemed necessary.
If you are interested in accessing any of our programming, or would like to make a referral, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at 604-436-9449. Please visit our “Refer to Us” page to complete a referral form (families are allowed to refer themselves).
To sign up for groups please email email@example.com