1 Position available – Child and Family Counsellor
- 1 Temporary position at 30 hours a week to start as soon as possible until May 31, 2022
- To provide long and short term counselling to children and their families
- To work two evenings until 7:00 pm
Key Responsibility Area – Counselling with Children, Parents and Families
- To function as part of a clinical team
- To work with children using play/art therapy
- To provide information and education regarding child development, including sexual and emotional development
- To facilitate counselling groups
All clinical practicum placements are full for Fall 2020/Winter 2021.
For possible future practicum placements please contact Gillian Tuyp, Counselling Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All non-clinical practicum placements are full for Fall 2020.
All these opportunities are great, but due to the current situation, students have some problems with accessing such events. The study is hard in these conditions, and sometimes I ask to write me an assignment this resource writemyassignmentuk
as it provides high-quality help. I hope that all will change soon and all these events will take place the next year.
For possible future practicum placements please contact Stefanie Poli, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com
Cameray Child and Family Services is currently seeking new Board members. The volunteer Board of Directors is responsible for managing the affairs of the Society under the provisions of the Constitution and By-laws. The Board is accountable for the Society’s governance, policy development, strategic planning, and financial management.