1 Position available – Child and Family Counsellor
- 1 Temporary position at 30 hours a week to start as soon as possible until May 31, 2022
- To provide long and short term counselling to children and their families
- To work two evenings until 7:00 pm
Key Responsibility Area – Counselling with Children, Parents and Families
- To function as part of a clinical team
- To work with children using play/art therapy
- To provide information and education regarding child development, including sexual and emotional development
- To facilitate counselling groups
The Clinical Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operation of the Counselling Programs and staff to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Agency are met. The Co-ordinator will provide planning, co-ordination and administration of the counselling programs, facilitate staff meetings and establish and maintain a healthy team and Agency environment.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To provide clinical supervision and case management to counselling staff
- Acts as a liaison with other community professionals including the Ministry for Children and Family Development, to co-ordinate provision of services. Attends MCFD referral meetings
- Responsible for hiring and discipline of staff
- Responsible for confidential Labour Relations or Personnel matters
- Provides professional expertise to others in interpreting policies and making judgements
- Supervises program staff by scheduling, providing formal training and counselling them on work-related matters
- Ensures that accurate program and client records are maintained and that confidentiality is a priority. Ensures that all documentation is completed according to schedule.
- Oversees risk management in the office
- Provides case management and clinical supervision to team, monitoring effectiveness of service delivery
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with clients and stakeholders, volunteers, community partners, etc. Communicates and/or promotes the agency’s value at community events. Ensures participation in various task forces, working groups or other committees as an agency representative
- Ensures effective communication with management, staff and Board of Directors. This primarily involves open communication, consultation and ability to work as part of a management team within a non-profit structure
- To participate in all Performance and Quality Improvement / accreditation activities
- Reports directly to the Executive Director
All clinical practicum placements are full for Fall 2020/Winter 2021.
For possible future practicum placements please contact Gillian Tuyp, Counselling Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All non-clinical practicum placements are full for Fall 2020.
All these opportunities are great, but due to the current situation, students have some problems with accessing such events. The study is hard in these conditions, and sometimes I ask to write me an assignment this resource writemyassignmentuk
as it provides high-quality help. I hope that all will change soon and all these events will take place the next year.
For possible future practicum placements please contact Stefanie Poli, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com
Cameray Child and Family Services is currently seeking new Board members. The volunteer Board of Directors is responsible for managing the affairs of the Society under the provisions of the Constitution and By-laws. The Board is accountable for the Society’s governance, policy development, strategic planning, and financial management.