Cameray Child and Family Services has a volunteer opportunity in the Burnaby office. Volunteers are needed to join counselling sessions to interpret for both the counsellor and the client.
- Preferable languages include: Mandarin and Arabic.
- There is no minimum amount of hour per week to apply for this position.
- Dates and times of work can be flexible to the volunteer.
- Applicants must be able to follow the rules of confidentiality and must also complete a criminal record check.
- This position is a great opportunity to gain work experience in the mental health field and allows volunteers to learn about the counselling profession.
For more information, please email Lise Beauchesne, the clinical coordinator at email@example.com
Please fax resume at 604-436-1990 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org