Clinical Co-ordinator Position (Exempt)
- Permanent Position – 30 hours per week
- To start January 8, 2018
The Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operation of the programs and staff to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Agency are met. The Co-ordinator will provide planning, co-ordination and administration of the counselling programs, facilitate staff meetings and establish and maintain a healthy team and Agency environment.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To provide clinical supervision and case management to counselling staff.
- Acts as a liaison with other community professionals including the Ministry for Children and Family Development, to co-ordinate provision of services. Attends MCFD referral meetings
- Responsible for hiring and discipline of staff
- Responsible for confidential Labour Relations or Personnel matters
- Provides professional expertise to others in interpreting policies and making judgements.
- Supervises program staff by scheduling, providing formal training and counselling them on work-related matters.
- Ensures that accurate program and client records are maintained and that confidentiality is a priority. Ensures that all documentation is completed according to schedule.
- Oversees risk management in the office.
- Provides case management and clinical supervision to team, monitoring effectiveness of service delivery
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with clients and stakeholders, volunteers, community partners, etc. Communicates and/or promotes the agency’s value at community events. Ensures participation in various task forces, working groups or other committees as an agency representative
- Ensures effective communication with management, staff and Board of Directors. This primarily involves open communication, consultation and ability to work as part of a management team within a non-profit structure.
- To participate in all Performance and Quality Improvement / accreditation activities
- Reports directly to the Executive Director
- Minimum of two years staff supervision/management experience as well as clinical supervision experience
- Minimum of M.S.W – or M.A / M. Ed / Psychology; RCC or RSW preferred.
- Minimum 5 years clinical counselling experience
- Awareness of community services, resources and systems and an ability to work with them
- Competence in working with a multi-cultural community
Please email interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 19, 2017 at 5:00pm