Clinical Coordinator Position (Exempt)
- Permanent Position – 15 hours per week
- To start mid-April 2018
The Clinical Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operation of the Counselling Programs and staff to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Agency are met. The Coordinator will provide planning, coordination and administration of the counselling programs, facilitate staff meetings and establish and maintain a healthy team and Agency environment.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To provide clinical supervision and case management to counselling staff.
- Acts as a liaison with other community professionals including the Ministry for Children and Family Development, to coordinate provision of services. Attends MCFD referral meetings
- Responsible for hiring and discipline of staff
- Responsible for confidential Labour Relations or Personnel matters
- Provides professional expertise to others in interpreting policies and making judgements.
- Supervises program staff by scheduling, providing formal training and counselling them on work-related matters
- Ensures that accurate program and client records are maintained and that confidentiality is a priority. Ensures that all documentation is completed according to schedule.
- Oversees risk management in the office
- Provides case management and clinical supervision to team, monitoring effectiveness of service delivery
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with clients and stakeholders, volunteers, community partners, etc. Communicates and/or promotes the agency’s value at community events. Ensures participation in various task forces, working groups or other committees as an agency representative
- Ensures effective communication with management, staff and Board of Directors. This primarily involves open communication, consultation and ability to work as part of a management team within a non-profit structure
- To participate in all Performance and Quality Improvement / accreditation activities
- Reports directly to the Executive Director
- Minimum of two years staff supervision/management experience as well as clinical supervision experience
- Minimum of M.S.W – or M.A / M. Ed / Psychology; RCC or RSW preferred
- Minimum 5 years clinical counselling experience
- Awareness of community services, resources and systems and an ability to work with them
- Competence in working with a multi-cultural community
Please email interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 13, 2018 at 5:00pm