Stronger Children, Stronger Families, Stronger Communities
Cameray Child and Family Services is a community-based agency committed to the strengthening of individuals and families through a spectrum of services including counselling, education, outreach and advocacy.
All of our services are offered free of charge. Please click here to see our brochure.
Cameray Child and Family Services has provided specialized counselling services to children, youth, and families in Burnaby and New Westminster since 1972.
Cameray and a Sense of Community:
See Annual Report 2019 here
See Annual Report 2018 here
See Annual Report 2017 here
See Annual Report 2016 here
See Annual Report 2015 here
See Annual Report 2014 here
See Annual Report 2013 here
See Organizational Structure here.
Performance and Quality Improvement Plan 2020
See Performance and Quality Improvement Plan 2020 here.
Performance and Quality Improvement Report
Annual PQI Summary – 2019
Long Term Plan
See Long Term Plan 2018-2022 here.
Cameray Community Fund is a charitable non-profit society.
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Victim Services and Crime Prevention Division
- Fraser Health
With donations from:
- B.E.S. Investments Ltd.
- Burnaby Camping Bureau
- Calkins & Burke Ltd.
- C.B. Island Fisheries Ltd.
- City of Burnaby Parks, Recreational and Cultural Services
- EA Outreach
- Global Change for Children
- Raise-a-Reader Burnaby Public Library
- Stoney Creek Community School Council
- TD Bank
- and many Individual Donations – We are very grateful for the support!
Kids Up Front is a charitable organization that provides access to arts, culture, sports
and recreation for kids who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
Please visit their website at: www.kidsupfrontvancouver.com
Canadian Diabetes Association Food Skills for Families is a hands-on curriculum based program that makes healthy eating, shopping and cooking easy, quick and fun. Diabetes Canada offers this successful six-session program to teach people how to make healthy meals, snacks and beverage choices and to gain confidence in the kitchen. Programs are delivered to targeted, at risk populations.
Please visit their website at: https://foodskillsforfamilies.ca/
- Burnaby Early Childhood Development Community Table
- Burnaby Family Life
- Burnaby Inter-agency Council
- Burnaby Neighbourhood House
- Burnaby – New Westminster Task Force on Sexually Exploited and At Risk Youth
- Burnaby School Age Initiative
- Information Children
- Kids New West Child Development
- New Westminster Family Place
- North Fraser Early Years Community of Practice