Stronger Children, Stronger Families, Stronger Communities
Cameray Child and Family Services is a community-based agency committed to the strengthening of individuals and families through a spectrum of services including counselling, education, outreach and advocacy.
All of our services are offered free of charge. Please click here to see our brochure.
Cameray Child and Family Services has provided specialized counselling services to children, youth, and families in Burnaby and New Westminster since 1972.
Cameray and a Sense of Community:
See Annual Report 2018 here
See Annual Report 2017 here
See Annual Report 2016 here
See Annual Report 2015 here
See Annual Report 2014 here
See Annual Report 2013 here
See Organizational Structure here.
Performance and Quality Improvement Plan 2019
See Performance and Quality Improvement Plan 2019 here.
Performance and Quality Improvement Report
Annual PQI Summary – 2018
Long Term Plan
See Long Term Plan 2018-2022 here.
Cameray Community Fund is a charitable non-profit society.
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Victim Services and Crime Prevention Division
- Community Safety and Crime Prevention Branch
- Ministry of Children and Family Development – Children First
- Fraser Health
- United Way – Success by Six
With donations from:
- Brian Shuster
- Buchanan and Tracy Borralho
- Calkins & Burke Ltd.
- C.B. Island Fisheries Ltd.
- City of Burnaby Parks, Recreational and Cultural Services
- CUPE Local 379
- Don Macdonald
- Fortis BC Warm Hearts Charitable Foundation
- Ian Tregunna
- Indian Arm Management Services
- Mary Bolton
- Nancy Maloney and Bruce Landon
- Nazarina DiSpirito
- Pacific National Exhibition
- Patricia Glendinning Hogg
- Renu Goodenough
- Shop and Share.ca
- Stan Milacek / B.E.S. Investments Ltd.
- Stoney Creek Community School Council
- Sue Montabello
- TD Bank
- Tracy Logan
- United Way Campaign
United Way of the Lower Mainland has been a long time
supporter of Cameray Child and Family Services. UWLM is
committed to helping children attain the social skills, good
health and self-esteem they need to prepare for the challenges
of their future.
Please visit their website at www.uwlm.ca
Kids Up Front is a charitable organization that provides access to arts, culture, sports
and recreation for kids who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
Please visit their website at: www.kidsupfrontvancouver.com
Canadian Diabetes Association Food Skills for Families is a hands-on curriculum based program that makes healthy eating, shopping and cooking easy, quick and fun. Diabetes Canada offers this successful six-session program to teach people how to make healthy meals, snacks and beverage choices and to gain confidence in the kitchen. Programs are delivered to targeted, at risk populations.
Please visit their website at: https://foodskillsforfamilies.ca/