Stronger Children, Stronger Families, Stronger Communities
Cameray Child and Family Services is a community-based agency committed to the strengthening of individuals and families through a spectrum of services including counselling, education, outreach and advocacy.
All of our services are offered free of charge. Please click here to see our brochure.
Cameray Child and Family Services has provided specialized counselling services to children, youth, and families in Burnaby and New Westminster since 1972.
Cameray and a Sense of Community:
See Annual Report 2016 here
See Annual Report 2015 here
See Annual Report 2014 here
See Annual Report 2013 here
See Organizational Structure here.
Cameray Community Fund is a charitable non-profit society.
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Victim Services and Crime Prevention Division
- Community Safety and Crime Prevention Branch
- Ministry of Children and Family Development – Children First
- Fraser Health
- United Way – Success by Six
With donations from:
- Burnaby Empty Bowls
- Calkins & Burke Ltd.
- C.B. Island Fisheries Ltd.
- Chris and Sheila Hildred
- City of Burnaby Parks, Recreational and Cultural Services
- CKNW Orphans’ Fund
- Coast Capital Savings
- Kris Hubler Law Corporation
- Lisa Hamilton
- Lucy Fasciana
- Mary Bolton
- Metropolis at Metrotown
- Nancy Maloney and Bruce Landon
- Nazarina DiSpirito
- NutritionLINK Services Society
- Orbis Investments (Canada) Ltd.
- Pacific National Exhibition
- Patricia Glendinning Hogg
- Shop and Share.ca
- Stan Milacek
- Stoney Creek Community School Council
- Supporting Burnaby Youth Society
- TD Bank
- United Way Campaign
United Way of the Lower Mainland has been a long time
supporter of Cameray Child and Family Services. UWLM is
committed to helping children attain the social skills, good
health and self-esteem they need to prepare for the challenges
of their future.
Please visit their website at www.uwlm.ca
Kids Up Front is a charitable organization that provides access to arts, culture, sports
and recreation for kids who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
Please visit their website at: www.kidsupfrontvancouver.com